Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fly me to the moon

Fly me to the moon is a movie that takes place in 1969 during Apollo 11 moon landing. It is about three flies that board the Apollo 11. They landed on the moon with the Apollo 11 three man crew. Join Scooter, IQ, and Nat in a animated comedy.
This animated film is not just funny, but it has historical details into the movie.
My favorite fly is Scooter because scooter eats non stop. He loves food and can't let go of a choclate cake. He is like me , but not as fat or eat as much. Even when his life is in danger, scooter keeps on eating.
My next favorite is IQ. IQ is my favorite because he is the smartest fly I've seen. He knows how to read english, do math,and do science. I just find it funny because how many flies do that.
Another favorite is Nat. Nat is a funny fly that likes to explore. His grandfather helped Amelia Eairheart fly to France across the Atlantic. Nat is just inspired by his grandfather's journey.

This movie is a animated comedy perfect for the Holidays. Rent it from your locatal video store.

Overall Grade: B

Story: B



Acting: B+



Direction: A



Visuals: A

No comments: