Friday, October 17, 2008

Roanoke, Virginia Obama speech

I was wathching the Obama speech in Viriginia on 1:00:00.
I was listening to one of his stories. He was saying, " I was on my campaign trail in Ohio with the Ohio governor and he wanted to eat pie. We went to a very excellent pie resturant, but it didn;t have my favorite flavor. Then the employees asked me for a picture before the owner came back. I asked why, and they replied that the owner's a die hard republicain. Then when the owner came back, I asked him,how's your buissness. He relied, not so good because of the economy. I asked him who has been running the economy for the past 8 years. He said the republicans. I said to him, if you banged your head on the wall so hard, would you stop. He replied good point. Then I said to him try the Democrats. We can't do worse than the republicans."

No comments: